bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Considering it was written for ACE, it will not run in MV. They are two completely different programs. Search and see if someone has written one for MV.

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Tried this game. I'm just as confused as I was before going in. This did not explain things to me at all. I even checked the events and I'm still lost. Everything might as well be written in ancient Greek. Maybe do a tutorial for people who are not very computer literate.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I use MZ, and I found all of the tutorials to still be completely relevant. I found this tutorial fairly easy to understand, and fun to play, too! I had a little bit of previous knowledge of variables from Visual Novel Maker (though they're a lot easier to use in RPG Maker) and from tinkering around in MZ.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe do a tutorial for people who are not very computer literate.
The use of variables has nothing to do with computers, it is pure mathematics.

advanced mathematics, yes, and nothing that is taught before the advanced school terms (in my country usually around ninth or tenth school year in the advanced school forms) - but it is pure mathematics.

computers are only good at mathematics and require its use in programming, but they do not originate variables...

And because variables are mathematics, this tutorial is of course usable with all makers...

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

advanced mathematics, yes, and nothing that is taught before the advanced school terms (in my country usually around ninth or tenth school year in the advanced school forms) - but it is pure mathematics.
In the USA, pre-algebra introduces the concepts of variables (solve for X) and typically starts in 6th grade, according to the Common Core.

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

computers are only good at mathematics and require its use in programming, but they do not originate variables...

And because variables are mathematics, this tutorial is of course usable with all makers...
Ah. Math was never my best subject. It was actually one of my worst.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th Nov to 2nd Dec (2021)

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Necrozys