Variables question

slaget

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Well, so this is my question:

Can I make, like, that i have 3 different items(A,B and C), and those items are requierd for a quest, so when you have the 3 items you are "done"

BUT if you talk to the NPC if you have item, A, B or C he told you something, and if you have like, A and B. or A and C. or B and C he says something for every combination??????

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
simple - use control variables and conditional branches to check the combination and give different show text based on what the player has and what not.

I suggest that as a new user, you follow the link to the starting point in my signature and work through those tutorials to get the basics.

slaget

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
simple - use control variables and conditional branches to check the combination and give different show text based on what the player has and what not.

I suggest that as a new user, you follow the link to the starting point in my signature and work through those tutorials to get the basics.

ooh ok ok, thx :D!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle