Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I have an ability comparable to scan/libra in my game and I'm using VCM EnemyInfo plugin to do so. This plugin is no longer supported by the creator, that's why I need your help and knowledge.
plugin here

Everything is working very well except one little detail.
If I'm using the spell as my first spell, it doesn't trigger on the selected target but seems like to be on the last enemy or the default target at the start of the battle.
As a second (or any other round) spell during the battle, there is no problem anymore.

If it can help, I have the "Remember last action" enable and it doesn't remember it.

My battle system is STB.
I'm using a bunch of Yanfly's and Olivia's battle plugins.

Here's my spell configuration :
Code:
SceneManager._scene.commandEnemyInfo(target);0

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. It's the last blocking point to release my demo :hsad:
If you need extra informations, feel free to ask.

Thank you and see you later.
PLUEVNR~

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump
any ideas?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx