VE - Action Dodge

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

This plugin allows you to setup evasion values for different actions. You can make equipments or states that rise your evasion against a specific element, or maybe a enemy that is specialized on evading skills of a certain type.

Download:
Victor Engine - Action Dodge

Credits:
Author: Victor Sant

Terms of Use

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
The plugin doesn't seem to work with element evasion, because my game has an enemy called the Wizard, and I set its element dodge rate (magic evasion), on the Magic element

(the element that powers the HURT and HURTMORE spells) to 100%, yet both spells can still hit it like they're heat-seeking missiles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExeSandbox