VE - Action States

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

This plugin allows to setup a trait that allows to change the battlers states when hit with a specific action. You can make a freeze state that is removed when hit with fire, or a machine enemy that enters in confusion when hit with lightning.

Download:
Victor Engine - Action States

Credits:
Author: Victor Sant

Terms of Use

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi! nice plugin. I noticed this plugin requires your core plugin would this be compatible with yanfly's plugins?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Different from the core i've made for the VXa scripts, the core this time don't mess with the default RM code (it only alias a single function to check the VE plugins compatibility). So the core itself will not cause incompatibility.

If there are any incompatibility it's caused by two plugins figthing over for the same function, but this is a isolated case.

Targaryen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hey Victor, nice plugin! I love your scripts since ACE so much. I have a good idea related to this "mechanic", If you have enough time I would like to send by private :3 Thank you and good job!

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Mecha enemies will fear my thunder magic. Bwahaha! Thanks you very Victor.

Hyomoto

Staring Contest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
"* Change the state of battler when hit by actions that changes state ID x."

I have to ask, is it possible to use this to 'evolve' states?  The simplest description I can give is if a battler has the Bleed state, and they are hit with another Bleed state, that it becomes Bleed II.  Nothing need transfer over, at it's core it is simply removing Bleed and adding Bleed II.  Additionally, in the same vein, is it possible when a battler has Bleed and they are hit with Bleed V that it removes Bleed?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
"I have to ask, is it possible to use this to 'evolve' states? The simplest description I can give is if a battler has the Bleed state, and they are hit with another Bleed state, that it becomes Bleed II. 
Yes. Although both states will be applied, one will not remove the other.

Additionally, in the same vein, is it possible when a battler has Bleed and they are hit with Bleed V that it removes Bleed?
Not with the plugin alone. What adds/removes the state is the action. So even if the action fails to add the "bleed V", the action will try remove the 'Bleed I'. 

This is a function i will add with another plugin (states that adds/remove another states).

EDIT.: The current version of the plugin have a typo that made the action state to fail the check sometimes, I will update it later today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP