VE-Animated Battler Scripting Advice needed

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by ATRipper, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATRipper

ATRipper Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello just recently joined the forums in order to understand a couple scripts I have inputted into my game and have had a decent success rate at getting what i need accomplished. My understanding of scripting is rather limited, but sufficient in getting the rest of my Game Core operational and bug free. But alas there is a roadblock in front of me I need to conquer.

I am using Victor’s Animated Battle, and Actors Battle scripts.

I needed a way to change the battle sprite during a equipment change and came across a comment in a post about a year old that was an add-on to the Actor Battle Script.

003.png

I have the basic Actor Battle Working right with no equipment note tags

004.png

But when I equip a weapon with the note tags

005.png

it displays the default charset (walking sprite)/ default animations for battle

007.png

What can i Do to change this so when it changes battle sprite it will reference the appropriate battler?

Thank you in advance for any advice you could lend me or point me in a direction.

EDIT:// it was a naming issue with my battler sprite got it resolved thanks~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.