VE - Basic Module

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

This is the basic script for the system from Victory Engine and is required to use the scripts from the engine. This script offer some new functions to be used within many scripts of the engine.

This script is required for all other scripts from the 'Victor Engine'

No images

Download:
Victor Engine - Basic Module

Credits:
Author: Victor Sant

Terms of Use

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Yami

。◕‿◕。
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Scripts invading :o

Anyway, Welcome Victor XD

arcana23

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I see VE has taken over but am curious to know more, later that is when I am more available to think like a scriptor! I'll bookmark your site and explore! Thanks for sharing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertykillme