Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
1590033772293.png
Regardless of whether I isolate the plugin or not, this weird error comes up. Is it simply not compatible with 1.6.1?

Last tried it with a multi target skill. Got it to work with a separate plugin, but now setting the target to user is causing this error. It's a mistake in the plugin itself. The creator of this plugin is MIA but I checked on his site that several other users have asked similar questions, but received no response. I decided to cancel out the code at 1377 and thus solved my issue.

Last edited:

Lay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

While I'm using RMMV v1.6.1, VE_BattleStatusWindow v1.04 and VE_BasicModule v1.23, the plugin works fine for me. Thus, I don't think it is a compatibility issue with the engine.

Can you provide more information about how/when this error is raised up ? I supposed this error is raised right after skill selection isn't it ?
Are you using an other plugin that doesn't come from the VE library and that induce changes to the battle system ? A screenshot of your plugin manager might be appreciated.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I reduced my plugins to just those two...

Lay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay got it.

It is indeed a plugin issue. It seems this plugin hasn't been made to work alone.
I can get it work if it is placed right below YEP_BattleEngineCore and VE_BasicsModule.
Without YEP_BEC, got the same error than you.

I'm a bit surprise that this plugin needs a YEP plugin to work. Maybe the author forgot to mention one of his plugin in the requirements.
Or it could be a rmmv compatibility issue that is balanced by other plugins...

You better have to directly context Victor for more info I think.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Unfortunately, I'm also using one of his battle systems that isn't compatible with YEP_BattleEngineCore. I was able to get the multitarget working, but now I can't use a skill on the user.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be revealing my project to the forum soon.
Ohboi, I'mma learning how to mix/sing better warming up (by singing game songs) for eventually singing my team's game's main theme. (Plus singing for my Patrons XD)
For anyone using my Extended Generator, would you like a discord server where you can exchange ideas, help, suggestions and news about the development ?
My gf got Addicted by making Momochi!
Meet Foochi the Buttout Ghost!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isabelx10