Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
GDI...it looks like its yanfly's plugins which are conflicting. Any suggestions?

If you find out wich plugin is causing the issue, if it is a plugin that is not much complex I might take a look on it. Now if the plugin causing that is a complex one, such as the YEP Battle Core, then there is not much to do.

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you find out wich plugin is causing the issue, if it is a plugin that is not much complex I might take a look on it. Now if the plugin causing that is a complex one, such as the YEP Battle Core, then there is not much to do.

131043454880.gif

You do realize how many plugins he has of just the combat variety, right?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
You do realize how many plugins he has of just the combat variety, right?

Yes I do, and his is the reason I won't be looking into this issue myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes I do, and his is the reason I won't be looking into this issue myself.

Fair enough. :)  If I manage to pin down the cause when I'm working on my game, I'll let you know.

Momsenek

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Victor,

your plugin is really great. Thanks for your effort :)

I have a question regarding to the presentation of picture actors. There are some of my characters which I want to be shown as a picture and some not.

I didn't change settings in the "plugin setting window". Here is my actor-setting and the result in battle.

As you can see the picture of my third actor is this little frame. Is this because of my other plugins (for example YEN) 

or am I missing something? 

Kind Regards,

Momsenek

1.JPG

2.JPG

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Probably another plugin is interfering with the battler display, check if the setup work properly on a blank project.

Momsenek

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Victor,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately in a new project this setting doesn't work either. Here is my setup. May I missing something simple?

Kind Regards

Momsenek

1.JPG

1a.JPG

1b.JPG

2.JPG

GraffSnake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, Is there a detailed guide for this script? There is very little information on the video. I do not understand how this works.

SiiOs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Victor, I have a question for you regarding this plugin. I just started using it and it has been awesome so far but I have a problem with it I'm hoping you can solve (or point me in the right direction to solve it)
I'm unable to remove party members from the fight in a battle if they're downed. I can do it with the plugin off, but if I do it with the plugin on, I get the two errors in the picture below.
Any help is appreciated, and thanks for the hard work on the plugin as it is.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 12
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 10

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@SiiOs does this happens without the battle engine core?

SiiOs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried both with and without battle engine core but has the same result. So yes it does happen without it.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
So i will have to give a deeper look on it, in short the issue is that, if a party member is dead, you can't remove them? You do it with events? If so, the event that removes them have only the remove party member command?

SiiOs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I appreciate you looking a little more into this. It's probably something not used a lot but the game I'm making is a game based around summons/pets. If I remove them outside of combat there are no issues. It's just during combat. I did a common event on actor death (which gave the error) and then I also tried an event built in the encounter happening at the end of turn.
Specifically this happened on "remove party member" if they were in knockdown state. Also removing knockdown state and then removing them or anything like that resulted in the same thing.
To summarize, yea. Issue is I can't remove a dead party member from combat if using this plugin. Sorry for the long explanation

Last edited:

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Victor, I asked a while back if your Battler Graphic plugin could control the direction charsets face. (For instance, I want them facing up and the enemies facing down.) At the time you answered that you plan on making such a plugin in the future. I just got to thinking about it again. Just curious if you ever got around to making this feature in this or another plugin?

SiiOs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you talking about moving the entire character itself or just the face?. I think he did add in what you're asking. You can change the direction of charsets, or which way they're facing. When you're configuring sprite motion in each actor tag you can set a direction after choosing the loop and speed of the motion.
I attached the example Victor has in the help section in the plugin code.

Attachments

• motions.png
    motions.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 11

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
With proper setup the plugin has no restriction on how many frames a motion can have.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With proper setup the plugin has no restriction on how many frames a motion can have.

But I want Same Animation Filmstrip [1X40] for all action, but vanishing effect upon death how can this be achieved.

Please discribe me. If possible maybe with some examples images or something.

Alex_Magon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: I've found the problem, was an writting error from me...

Hello, I hope having some guide for this issue and not trigger anyone if it is already solved (or if the answer it's too obvious).

I've been using the plugin and everything was working good, but when I made the enemy sprite sheet I noticed that the plugin showed all the animations but not the attack one (the swing motion).

dEag7Bj.png

KXQkDz3.png

I made lots of changes at the minotaur sprite sheet on purpose to see if the problem was the sprite sheet.

And finally the in-game result, as you can see both show their idle motion, the actor attacks and the minotaur uses a random motion, but at the image below when the minotaur perform his swing motion it dissapears.
RTCheq2.png

Just as an additional info, I didn't use the notetag in the actor database nor with the minotaur (and both work fine), but I thougt that was the problem so I wrote on the enemy notetag but nothing changed.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to read me.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatCat