VE - Cast Animations

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Excuse me for my bad english Victor.

I dont know why,but i got a reference error regex1 is not defined. Im just using this script along with your basic module so i doubt it could ve a compatibility problem.

PD: Im thinking about becoming your ******* once i get a job,thanks for sharing your amazing works with the world.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Ok, i'm dumb, I uploaded the file before saving. Fixed now.

And thanks for your support, even if you can't contribute with *******, your support still very important  :D

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I remember in Ace using your battle engine... i was able to duplicate how casting worked in the Final Fantasy games.

Step forward.. initiate a pose show and animation over the player while doing said pose.. animation ends, player goes back to standing pose and THEN the attack animation for the spell/skill/ability would appear over the enemy.

It does not look like you can do that with this plugin..

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I remember in Ace using your battle engine... i was able to duplicate how casting worked in the Final Fantasy games.

Step forward.. initiate a pose show and animation over the player while doing said pose.. animation ends, player goes back to standing pose and THEN the attack animation for the spell/skill/ability would appear over the enemy.

It does not look like you can do that with this plugin..
It was because the Animated Battle script that you could do that on Ace,

Neither the VXa version or this MV version of the Cast Animation changes the poses of the caster, they just plays an animation.

Acheiving what you want MV will be only possible with a plugin that allows to change and control de poses (like the animated battle that I will do for MV at some point)

longlivejuggs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Great work as usual Victor. I don't understand why you don't receive more praise for your work. I hope you keep at it cause I really enjoy your scripts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordCola