Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
i changed only your plugin with Kaus Ultimate Overlay. no problems with wiggle (shake)

what can make?

2.png

1.png

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Platsch You need to read our rules about double posting ... this goes way beyond double posting, and into the blog territory! Only post one post, and if you've got something else to add, edit your previous post. Don't post underneath yourself here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan's Replacement

Aspiring Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone know of a good tutorial of how to the make the file, itself?

I'd love to use this script but I don't know how to make the fog image, yet.

Thanks.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Does anyone know of a good tutorial of how to the make the file, itself?

I'd love to use this script but I don't know how to make the fog image, yet.

The fog image is just a image that repeat itself continously if placed side by side, you can look for example at the parallax 'DarkSpace' that has this behavior.

Creating fogs from scratch would require you to know advanced image editing, so i belive it's not something you can learn just from tutorials.

So i belive you would have better luck asking for fog graphics at the resource request.

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
sorry for double posting.

it works now with the new Fog and Overlay update 1.07 . No wiggle or shake on the map with overlay by diagonally movement. and the battles works fine with fogs.

thank you

my only problem is the plugin SkipBattleLog 1.04. when i activate SkipBattleLog and start a sideview battle, all my actors and all enemies attacks twice.

when i deactivate SkipBattleLog, then everything OK .

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Don't use the skip battlelog with Yanfly engine. The Yanfly engine already includes the same functions as the Skip Battle Log, so use the Yanfly engine options for that.

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
oh...ok, pity.

previously it still works with both plugins.

i can not blend out the "attack symbol" on the screen when attack.

nevertheless thanks for your help

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
oh...ok, pity.

previously it still works with both plugins.

i can not blend out the "attack symbol" on the screen when attack.

nevertheless thanks for your help

I belive that Yanfly Engine has options for anything that the Skip Battle Log can do, they may not be enabled by default, but they are somewhere there.

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Victor,

if i use a   !Parallax.png   on the map, another characters on the map wiggle a little bit, if i move only diagonally.

my last problem was with overlay, now the same problem only with another characters on the map.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi Victor,

if i use a   !Parallax.png   on the map, another characters on the map wiggle a little bit, if i move only diagonally.

my last problem was with overlay, now the same problem only with another characters on the map.

Well if this happens with characters and not with the layers, this has nothing to do with this plugin.

Also, I don't have any of those issues with both the diagonal movement or the overlay plugin, so I have no idea of what might be the issue.

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
okay.

i have only a problem with use a !Parallax (in map notes )and diagonal movement.

if i use no !Parallax, no problems.

my thought was a problem with your plugins.

pomerane

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I was having some problems with this script where leaving a map that had parallaxes and returning back to it would sometimes cause the parallax layers to 'shuffle' - they would appear stacked in the wrong order. Updating from 1.05 to 1.07 seems to have fixed it though. Just wanted to tell you thanks for the amazing work you do for the community, it is very much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiwany

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi Victor! Good work on the plugin :3

Buut I think Im doing something wrong:
I did a layer of effects and called it “churcheffects.png” (screenshotted the map and created it with gimp) so the plugin that I wrote is

FogEffect 2 churcheffects 220 0 0 1

But its not the same size as the map and doesnt stick to it, it kinda follows the character, also even if I change the hue and opacity options it stills shows very fade and green, is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance ^^

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
to have fogs fixed at the maps you should use the map notetags, not the plugin commands.

Zonen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I am having trouble getting this to work like your video shows in battles.  I can get my fog in battle no problem, but when I set the depth to affect battleback 2, it still affects the whole screen.  Heres what I got.

<fog effect>

id: 1

name: '%Fog-celtic'

opacity: 160

hue: 100

move x: 3

move y: 2

depth: 5

</fog effect>

DeadManJoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded and added to my plugins the VE_Basic Module and VE_FogAndOverlay. Playtesting worked fine but when I deploy for Mac and try opening the game, as soon as I enter an area with fog i get the following message, . How do I resolve this?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I downloaded and added to my plugins the VE_Basic Module and VE_FogAndOverlay. Playtesting worked fine but when I deploy for Mac and try opening the game, as soon as I enter an area with fog i get the following message, . How do I resolve this?
When deploying, did you mark the option to clear unused files? The fog files aren't recognized by the maker, then it removes them during the deployment process.

DeadManJoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When deploying, did you mark the option to clear unused files? The fog files aren't recognized by the maker, then it removes them during the deployment process.
Is there a way to keep them and unclear the rest? Without picking through each file?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to keep them and unclear the rest? Without picking through each file?
As far I know, no. The maker looks only at the files on the plugin manager values, and not for files that are used on notetags.

Mieze

Maker Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would fix a picture on the map, but will not ... the image is doubled.
otherwise the script is good.
could you make a simple script that fixes an image? It is also in the right place and the correct size keeps. :cutesmile:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "resolution".
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ercan