AmnesiacJack

Some Dude
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a question about this:

<gather followersx>

This comment call will make the follower return to the position they were before moving.
Is it possible to make the followers reform on the party leader? I ask because I am using this in a cutscene and after it's over with when I gather my followers they run all the way back to the beginning of the cutscene which is two screens away. Then they run all the way back to return to formation. How do I stop the followers from running all the way back to the start instead of just falling back in line?

I also tried to use the event command "Gather Followers" but that just made everything stop moving and I would never get control back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First steps on an interior castle map
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?
I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berserk94