am getting a line 789 error!!

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the detailed info about your problem.

But i'm sad to say that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get an error on this line, unless you did something wrong.

ragnawind

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can this be used more effectively with Vlue's Basic Game Time Nihgt/Day Script? It would be easier if I could get the effects to work without using the shade, since the day/night tone changes from the other script make the screen too dark when using the shade from this script so the light effects can be used. Otherwise, is there another light script that can work in a similar fashion without the shade being required for the light effect to be used?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@ragnawind

did you at last read the script instructions? There is plenty of calls to control the shade, also what would be the point of not having the shade? The shade is what make this script, withou it, it would be just another change tone with random images placed bellow it that is far from being a good light effect.

ragnawind

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ragnawind

did you at last read the script instructions? There is plenty of calls to control the shade, also what would be the point of not having the shade? The shade is what make this script, withou it, it would be just another change tone with random images placed bellow it that is far from being a good light effect.
The screnn was already tinted by the day/night system script. When a low opacity is set to try to keep it bright enough to see, only the light effect remained visible, otherwise, the light effect never showed up. I got it working properly the way I needed it to by using "Khas' Awesome Light Effects" Script, instead, since the creator of the day/night and time system made a fix for use with that script..

CrystalDev

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Time to necro a thread :D

i wanna use "Victor Engine - Light Effects" but have it work along side the "Basic Game Time + Night/Day v1.6" but idk how because one is a script and one is used by notes like

<map light>
id: 1
name: “lantern_down”
map x: 6
map y: 23
opacity: 255
</map light>

anyone help??

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yes we can help, but your request is very vague. How do you want to use the script along with basic game time+ ? Do you want it to automatically trigger at certain times of the day?

CrystalDev

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yea i wanna have it like go dark and then light like night/day but i wanna have the light effect's from vic

Napoleon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
You might want to commission a scripter/Victor. Because you most likely need an addon to 'connect' both scripts.

jaggernaut25

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I am wondering is there a way to easily change the coloring of individual light sources on the map? For example, I got a lantern on my player and got the lamp lights and all the light sources, darkness, etc. working fine - but what if I want to have a stationary campfire? I would love to make that light reddish/orange but I am not sure how to do that. Would this just require me to make a new light graphic for that specific purpose?

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.
Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!
People convinced me to use my old graphics for this new project, i guess i can't run away from blender just yet. https://gyazo.com/2a105847c042bb78c6d4919ec1308660
10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GameVenture