SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lionheart_84 have you been able to create the final attack materia.. or x4 cut etc.. or anyone for that matter? I’m struggling! But will not give up xD will start posting on here the more complex materia’s once I have created them.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@Lionheart_84 have you been able to create the final attack materia.. or x4 cut etc.. or anyone for that matter? I’m struggling! But will not give up xD will start posting on here the more complex materia’s once I have created them.

No, I could not !!! because precisely the materia system is not compatible with Yanfly "Auto Passive State"!!! :frown:

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice, but there's no way to equip materia automatically.

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Command Plugin:
EquipMateria 2 1 1 100

2: ID Actor - 1: Weapon - 1: num slot weapon - 100: ID Materia.

I hope I have helped you!!!:wink:
Yep. I missed this one thanks.

Another thing... Is it possible to make it so when specific materia is equipped on a certain class, the stat boosts increase more than the others who equipped it?

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible to unlock more materia slots when someone reaches a certain level? (30)

anikarises

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I keep getting: cannot read property "name" of undefined whenever i try to equip materia. help please

anikarises

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
all problems solved

Last edited:

anikarises

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
How do i put materia onto multiple rows and is there a line of code i can use to make a scrolling button or a dropdown menu

anikarises

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
My materia wont show up. im having trouble with tags

QuikInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! First of all, this is an amazing and beautiful plugin. Thank you for your hard work.

I'm having a little issue with the way parameter boosts are displayed - they are listed under the 'Ability List' rather than the 'Param List' and I can't understand why.

I'm attaching screenshots, basically in the tutorial video it looks like Max HP + 10%, Attack + 10% etc. appear on the right, not in the same column as the abilities but it doesn't work for me....

I would be very grateful if you could let me know where I'm going wrong!
Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 22.52.03.png Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 22.51.55.png Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 22.52.29.png Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 22.52.44.png

QuikInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Following my previous post - I realise that the right-hand column is reserved for param effects that are specified on the Armor page of the database - i.e. parameter bonuses/sacrifices that come automatically with equipping the Armor (materia). I understand that stat bonuses that are defined with notetags (and change as the materia levels up) appear in the left column.

However, I was looking through the js and was wondering if there's an easy way to change it so that the notetag stat bonuses appear on the right too. I won't be using the parameters on the 'Armor' page so I am happy to remove this and replace it with just effect changes.

I hope this is understandable! Let me know if you need me to clarify.
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 16.39.26.png

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I’m just setting up few bits of Materia for my projects demo release.. I have created the ‘All’ Materia using the example in the help files.. it works fine.. I can toggle between one enemy and all enemies when using Materia that is paired with all Materia.. it’s just I can use the ‘all’ effect more than I should be able to use it.. so it’s only level 1 all Materia so I should be able to use fire (all) only once but I can use it as much as I want. Has anyone here experienced this? Thanks. :)

Example of set up

<materia>
Type: support
Ap: 100, 200, 400,
Paired: all, 'all targets'
Limited
</materia>

Have now fixed this..was unaware victor updated this plugin to 1.7!

Last edited:

Blunderpuggs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way to make some materia restricted to characters X and Y?

QuikInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way to make some materia restricted to characters X and Y?
Yes, I've found the easiest way to do this is to use different Armor types.
1. On the Database, go to "Types"
2. Set up a series of different "Armor types" that you'll use to restrict who can equip which materia.
So for example, you could have an Armor type called "Materia for White Mages" and one called "Materia for Ninjas" etc. (whatever your classes are.) You can name these whatever is easiest for you to remember because the player won't see these types.
3. Then, go to the Class in the database and add the corresponding Armor type to their list of traits under "Equip Armor"
4. Then, go to your actual materia in the Armors section of database and assign it to be the Armor type you want (e.g. make the "Cure" materia of the type "Materia for White Mages" and the "Hide" materia of the type "Materia for Ninjas")

Any problems, let me know!

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still cannot seem to change the icon image for the materia slots. All I have are blank boxes for he materia to go into. Can someone please show me and explain to me where im suppose to input the icon command for them to change.

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Victor Sant I'm having an issue with my amor name not showing up for the material system. Weapon name shows up but the armor I equip does not. Not even the slots for it. Any idea why?

Zorkon15

Simp Destroyer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does anyone know why he gives this error?

he does it when trying to put the materia....

Attachments

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you make a change and then continued game from a saved file? If so it will do that. Try testing from game start and see if it still does it. If it does, can you screenshot images of what you have set. Materia, actor and anything using the tags at least one from each section of the database please so I can try and help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMEEEEPTb