Marillmau5

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello im using the charset option, it works but if you make the map larger than the minimum size and you walk past the minimum size the charset on the menu moves accordingly. Meaning it might be misaligned or completely gone depending on where you stand on the map.

Maybe this is a MV update issue? I disabled all plugins except your Core and this sript. and it still does it. And i tried with a charset that has multiple actors and a charset that has only one actor in it. 

is it just me?

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
@Marillmau5

This was a known issue, it will be fixed on the next plugin update, wich hopefully will come soon.

hydro_sapien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you happen to successfully run away from a battle, SV battlers legitametly run away from the menu... they slide right off screen. It does reset when you renter battle and do not run away.

Yougotsomechocolate

Random Chest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded this recently and noticed It doesn't work with bigger maps, the characters disappear, but if used on a default map, it's fine. (Also I'm not sure if this is necroposting)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EF2L