Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Awesome Script! Thank you for all the hard work you've done. BD

For those that don't understand how to implement this script here is a little script I put together...

Code:
module REPLACE  ALL    = false # set to true to replace all the faces in the game  INMENU = true  # set to true to replace the face in the menuendclass Window_Base < Window  def draw_actor_face(actor, x, y, enabled = true)    if REPLACE::ALL == true      draw_animated_actor(actor, x + 12, y + 12, 'left', enabled)    else      draw_face(actor.face_name, actor.face_index, x, y, enabled)    end  endendclass Window_MenuStatus < Window_Selectable  def draw_item(index)    actor = $game_party.members[index]    enabled = $game_party.battle_members.include?(actor)    rect = item_rect(index)    draw_item_background(index)    if REPLACE::INMENU == true      draw_animated_actor(actor, rect.x + 12, rect.y + 12, 'left', enabled)    else      draw_actor_face(actor, rect.x + 1, rect.y + 1, enabled)    end    draw_actor_simple_status(actor, rect.x + 108, rect.y + line_height / 2)  endend
Just paste that as a new script bellow the Sprites in Windows script.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous_game_dev