Vee's box of resources, brownies, and other gooey chocolatey goodness

AlaiaVee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First off... BROWNIES!!

Ok, now that that's taken care of... I don't have much yet, just some recolors/frankens of some RTP art Nessiah did. I plan on posting more soon though (including some OA), so stay tuned.

Recolors/Frankens:

Actor 4-4 (simple recolor to brunette):

Credits: Archeia-Nessiah, Enterbrain, Vee
Actor 4-4 (wearing a simple blue dress and without the wing ornaments)

Credits: Archeia-Nessiah, Enterbrain, Vee

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those is adorabubble, and them brownies look delicious :3 Missing fish though 3: Are you going to be doing more frankens? Would be awesome to see different colour cats :3

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I edited the dress graphic a bit to illustrate a piece of advice (excuse the quick and messy edit):

Original:
Edited:

I think clothes tend to look very different on armor than they do on cloth, so it helps to redraw and reposition things a little bit so they're more proportional.

Keep working on it! :)

AlaiaVee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I edited the dress graphic a bit to illustrate a piece of advice (excuse the quick and messy edit):

Original:
Edited:

I think clothes tend to look very different on armor than they do on cloth, so it helps to redraw and reposition things a little bit so they're more proportional.

Keep working on it! :)
It's some good advice. I especially like how you improved the shading. As for the proportion of things, I did reduce the breast size some to compensate for the armor difference, but now that I look at your edit I see that it wasn't nearly enough. I guess I was trying to avoid having the silhouette look too different.

Thanks for the pointers ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw