Vehicle BGM Fix

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This script fixes vehicle BGM related bugs:

• While the map BGM is playing, when you get on a vehicle, transfer maps, and get off, the BGM played is the BGM that was playing when you got on the vehicle, and not the new map's BGM
  • When you transfer maps while on a vehicle, if the new map has an autoplay BGM it will start playing instead of the vehicle BGM
Download

Get it at Hime Works!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry for necroposting but I tried your script. It fixes BGM related bugs, but doesn't work for BGS. Maybe you could add this as well?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There is some support for the BGS. It is written in the script.
How is it not working for you? What are the steps that you are doing to make it not work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?
Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...
Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootcf