Venka's Crafting Script v3.8 Demo Issue

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Uranium, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Uranium

Uranium Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello all,

I downlaoded Venka's Crafting Script v3.8 from rpgmakerweb.com

I have a question regarding the inital demo.  I am trying to figure out where the recipe or script causeing to auto-learn the items; "Iron Plate "Mithril Plate" and "Dargon Plate" is...
    I know how to create a new recipe, and set it to auto-learn and evertyhign within "Crafting Customization Section" script and I found the other recipes that the demo give you intially in but I cannot find the three I mentioned above.. 

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're wanting to know, as it's been a long time since I've spent any time with this script - but I just opened the demo and the script editor and used ctrl-alt-f to search all scripts for "mithril". The recipe for those three turned up in the script "Crafting Difficulty Settings".

It's hard to tell from your question if that's all you're wanting to know. I don't remember what makes it auto-learn. But maybe that will help you sort it out?

3. Sixth

Sixth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Hungarian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It doesn't make it auto-learn, but it makes it visible in the crafting menus.

The difficulty addon lets you craft recipes above your craft level with modified success rate.

That's the only reason for that addon, so if you don't want to let any recipes be crafted before their level requirements are met, just remove that addon.

You can also change the settings in that addon to fit your game.

Uranium likes this.
  4. Uranium

Uranium Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thank you Sixth It was the Difficuly add-on script.