rpgLord69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I put up a download link for version 0.9 for feedback purposes. The episode can be played from beginning to end, but one "minigame" is skipped near the end, music is 50% RTP, sprites need more editing etc.

Feedback appreciated! Thanks for trying out and playing!

HOLYMOTHER

MagiCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I played the demo, and it's looking good!

I don't know that I'm the most qualified of your fellow developers to critique the more traditional style of RM games, since I don't know much about putting together maps or sprites in the usual style, but I can tell you've put a lot of thought and effort into everything in the game. It looks good! And not just that, but the dialogue and characters also show the work of a careful hand.

Many people, when they try to write comedy (in the theatrical sense), it comes off as trite, but I could tell your characters possessed an extra dimension besides the merely comical. That's important.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I could see this being very successful.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuiTra