ZoeZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to make my own battle mode with events only, but besides having a bad visual in battle, I've found some problems when playtesting.

I add player 2 as an enemy, and use the battle events to let the player choose their skills. Unfortunately, they don't have the same beautiful menu as player 1, but it works. However, occasionally, randomly, the "enemy" (player 2) attacks by itself. It doesn't happen in most turns.

The troop event is as follows:

battleprint1.png

I use SV battle mode in MV.
If it isn't possible to fix it using only events, is there a plugin for it? For an offline PVP battle mode?

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This isn't going to fix your greater problem of the whole system looking super janky, but the enemy won't attack if it has no abilities set, so if you remove all of it's skills from the AI section on the monster, it will never attack.

ZoeZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'm still trying to find ways to enhace it

ZoeZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still looking for ways to improve it

ZoeZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123