Vertical Battle status window?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by AndrewsGaming08, Dec 3, 2019.

1. AndrewsGaming08

AndrewsGaming08 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I remember seeing a reddit post on r/RPGmaker where someone had the battle status window on the right side of the screen I asked them what plugin they used and they said Dream X's battle status window. How do I use it to put the battle status window on the side of the screen

2. caethyril

caethyril ^_^ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  3. AndrewsGaming08

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG] I got stuck after I changes the height of the box
    I also used SRD's super tools engine menu editor to move the box
    I feel like i should also mention I am making a persona game and I'm trying to make the battle status window look like the ones from persona 3/4

4. caethyril

caethyril ^_^ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    :kaoswt: That image links to a file on your computer, we can't see it. You can either attach the image file to a post, or upload it to an external image-hosting site (e.g. imgur) and link to it there. :)

That said, it sounds like you're using two plugins (SRD's and Dream's) to do the same thing, i.e. change the battle status window positioning/alignment? I'm not personally familiar with SRD's Super Tools Engine, but I thought it was pretty comprehensive (maybe I'm missing something). The two plugins might be conflicting.

5. AndrewsGaming08

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Since I made that post I have actually gotten the battle status window after you listed the variables(?) I needed to change. Now all I need to do is get the HP and MP bars in the right place