Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Get to the point - I'm looking for a plugin that will center text in message box, but verticaly, is there anything like that or it's even possible to write?

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For clarification, do you mean this:
1596706262880.png

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, precisly!

Hyouryuu-Na

Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used Yanfly's message core. Since the text has to be in the middle, I set the default row to 3 in message core. In every message, you have to start with <br> to make the message start at line2, making the message vertically centered. If you're not using MV's default font size, you need a plugin that changes the line height.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I have Message Core and all extensions for it. Thank you, I'll come up with those to nice looking messages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yay my offer is up :) joys
@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MVMS