Very impressed with the website overhaul, how bout some dark mode action?

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ive been around for three different iterations of the forum system, and this is by far the easiest to navigate and use.
One thing I'd like to see is a "dark mode".
A JS button to trigger a different CSS sheet is all it takes.

I found this free plugin made by xenforo (the host of this forum) that includes a rudimentary "dark mode".

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm pretty sure there is one...but it's not working...for some reason, even on 'dark mode' it still is on 'light mode' but this is a problem that was here for a while...

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
AH I found it hidden at the bottom.
Ignore this post, clearly I didnt snoop enough lol

GmOcean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you have Google Chrome? There is an extension that can just force Dark Theme every website or individual ones if you want.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, as you found, there is a dark theme, but a recent software update messed up the templates so it may not be completely correct.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems okay so far. I'm just glad it exists because light theme = burnt retinas and that's a big no thanks. :D Overall though, this iteration looks kind of nice, especially given the weird malfunctions that happened toward the end of the last one.

Edit: Not sure why the posts twitch when I mouseover them though. Kind of annoying, but not make or break.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is how I see the forum, but I am using a Chrome extension called Stylebot.

1613849618177.png
If any of you like this way, I could explain how to do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.
I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayJHatchet