RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello all, and welcome to my collection of doings! I thought it would be nice to share my work and find the inspiration to grow as a creator of the sorts.

If you'd like to take a closer look at my art, click on an image to see it in a better size! (Also, don't judge me for my female Thanos- LOL) Regardless, I'll post an update under this thread if I upload anything new to it. As of late, I also plan to stream some of my art on Twitch. You can find me there under this same username. Thanks for taking a look!

NOTE: Any content that isn't under the FREE STUFF section is not for personal or commercial use and even then, I will specifically state it if it is. Do not reupload, redistribute, or edit my work. Thank you.

INDEX
I: Digital Art
II: Music
III: Writing (Currently N/A)
IV: Free Stuff

I: DIGITAL ART

nandp_orig.png
anthette_by_romietears_defyckf-pre.png

II: MUSIC

->Google Drive
At the moment, a simple chunk of unreleased songs can be found in my Google Drive folder for them. There are a few in there that are indeed distributed.
->Romsii-Topic (YouTube)
Although comments are disabled on topic channels, you can listen to all of my music there.

->Spotify
My music is also up on Spotify. So if you enjoy my music enough to listen on repeat, feel free to add it to a playlist and listen there!

III: WRITING

Currently N/A

IV: FREE STUFF

->Meme Girls: Class of 2019 Zine
Meme Girls is a free art zine centered towards turning some of the internet's favorite memes into cute and rockin' girls alike. It features many wonderfully talented artists who can be found in the beginning pages on the zine. To get it, download it off of the Gumroad link above! It comes in a PDF format.

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Nice art you have

RustyHinge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, outstanding! Absolutely love the palettes you are using, too!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very Nice. Especially love the cell-shaded stuff that's some high quality!
Also conceptually some very cool things going on.
And the music tracks too... Very Nice!

MythicRuss

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow! I need to get back into drawing, many years spent not doing any art! You are an inspiration!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.
Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgrreese