Not open for further replies.

Antera

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
EN & FR
Primarily Uses
Hello,

Where do I put the motions PNG file to do this ? I installed the lib plugin and study the code to create motions but I dont find where to put this png :

When I put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image this is the result :

Many thanks

Last edited:

Tu-Face

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
They go in the sv_actors folder.

Antera

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
EN & FR
Primarily Uses
They go in the sv_actors folder.
Hello @Tu-Face
I already put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image of the actor, and you can see the result above is not what we could expect

Tu-Face

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's odd; it should be working. What other plug-ins are you using? Sometimes there are compatibility issues.

olanji

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that's not the file you're supposed to be using. It's the images in the package_default folder

Andarc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try to update yanflys plugins and put libs Battle motion plugin under them.

ramedina1234

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
typeError "Cannot read property 'width' of undefined

it only happens when im trying to play. but it doesnt appear in test battle in troops. im using only yep_core engine and yep_battle engine and lib battle motion. my current version is 1.5.1

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

ramedina1234, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

@ramedina1234 Please make another topic with your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy