Victor Engine Character Control but for MV?

numituwi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good afternoon everyone! :kaohi:

I've been waiting for a few years for Victor Engine Character Control on VX Ace to have a MV equivalent but I figured it wasn't in demand. Essentially I want to be able to categorize animations with a call rather than doing everything manually through move route event commands. (Like if I want to make the character do a "pick up" animation or a "scared" animation I can just call it).

I am unfamiliar with programming though, so if this is a difficult plugin I understand. If there are any existing plugins or tutorials for animating on the map please link them!

Thank you for reading.

numituwi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just because I'm curious, if I were to commission something like this can someone give me an estimated price point so I can save up? I think a lot of artists can get use out of this!

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No clue what someone would charge to make the plugin, however https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QSprite QSprite will let you setup animations based on a spirtesheet of any size that you can just call whenever. You just setup whatever frames you want associated with each command in advance using it's external editor.

numituwi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No clue what someone would charge to make the plugin, however https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QSprite QSprite will let you setup animations based on a spirtesheet of any size that you can just call whenever. You just setup whatever frames you want associated with each command in advance using it's external editor.
Woah! That's really cool IV! This sounds what I'm looking for actually, will test it out.

Appreciate it! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usagiis