masanobu91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello everyone i hope anyone can help me with this.

I'm having a bit of compatibility problem with victor engine battler graphic setup plugin and RGSS atb plugin.
The victor engine plugin is refreshing all the sprites to iddle even when they should do the "chant" motion while charging the magic. Is there any way to set up the plug in to not refresh to iddle when the battler has to charge the magic?

EDIT: Maybe i wasn't clear enough, I think other people had the same problem with yanfly battle engine, but I'm not using that.

I was wondering if there was a way to change the actor spritesheet maybe with a common event and a switch right after the skill has been selected.
Everything that comes to my mind is to check with a script if the skill was used, but that will take a lot of common events for every skill i use, and i don't even know the script call to check fi a certain skill has been used....

I'm completely lost please help me T_T

Thank you!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440