Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I encountered another problem.

I use Victors MP Level Plugin. But it does not seem to work. Here is my set up so far first.

Plugins I use:

I did set up the MP Level plugin like this:

And I set up my skill like this:

So it should consum 1 cast of the first Level of spells for each use.

Two problems though I defined the cost of it I can still use all skills I have at all times. (Maybe because they cost no mana and mana is still valid. But I can't make them cost mana or give my charas mana, this would make the whole plugin futile.)

Then even if I use one of the skills it still does not decrease my first Mana level by one like I defined it.

Did I set something up wrong or do I have to do something with the mana costs first?

Muffel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What happens if you set the cost to 1? Or does the tag <mp level rate: 1, 1> tell the plugin the costs of 1mp?
Could you provide a link to the mp lvl plugin?

Muffel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
rate changes how much more/less the costs would be...

I think you're supposed to use <mp level cost: level, value>

Also, you should read the additional Information in the Plugin (if you scroll down a little bit, there's something written about the battler).
I hope this is helpful.

Toremneon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks so much, it works now, and sorry for bothering with something I could have checked out myself. The Example line in the MP Level Cost section did irritate me somehow. Thanks again.^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188