Kokonaugt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I'm using Victor Sant's Sfont plugin ( https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/sfont/ ) to have an 8 bits style bitmap font in my game.

Overall it works great, I can swap colors when showing text, and most colors in menus swap as intended by the engine.
My problem is that in battle, the HP number doesn't change color when in Crisis or in Death. The character's name color does change though, which sounds a bit like a mystery to me.

I asked Victor in his plugin's comment section directly but I don't know how active he is those days, and the plugin is a few years old.
I don't know if the plugin is working as intended and it can't easily change thoses values' colors, or if a recent MV version broke that feature.

If one of you is using the plugin and knows how to fix it, or knows a different solution to use a bitmap font in game that works in this case, I'd love to hear it.
Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana