First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all,
It's me again and yeah once again I need some help haha

for : MV
style : Matching RTP (kinda)

Anyway you know in olde days kids (and earlier adults) used to play with wind-up toys including very popular wind-up and sail boats to play in ponds? Yeah, looking for one of those xD

Here's a reference pic :
f60e9a6e65f1ef6501403851c09b8b85.jpg

The stinger? I'd like it somewhat animated so I can have my local populus of Victorian moneybags spend their sunday at the park xD

Anyway, thanks in advance and enjoy your day :)

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm pretty sure that some VX Ace's asian-themed tileset had a boat like this (it was supposed to be a boat char). Will check that after work.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm pretty sure that some VX Ace's asian-themed tileset had a boat like this (it was supposed to be a boat char). Will check that after work.
Unfortunately I don't own VX Ace so I can't use it edited or not :(

But thanks for the reply anyway :)

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe most tilesets/music allow you to use them on any rpg maker you own. You would just need to resize it (Ace is usually x2 and MV is x3 if I remember right).

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
If I were you, I would use the inquisitor boats and cut them into charsets:

Generally you should look for boat/ship vehicles for the worldmap, that should suit that need well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown