Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys. I've been using Victor's Fog script for a while now, and I have noticed that in maps where it is enabled, when fighting monsters, there's a chance (like 30% or so) for the game to crash. I have experimented a lot so I'm certain that the fog script on its own is the cause. Do you guys have any idea how to fix it?

Your names will be added to my game's (Broken Reality) credits. (PS: debugging doesn't help at all)bug.PNG

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciifer