thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
A victory aftermath that looks like this ^^. I was only able to find 1 single aftermath plugin for MZ. I wanted the ability to customize. I looked into moghunter aftermath and it had awesome customizability but it's only available for MV unfortunately. I tried to use it with my MZ project but it just feezes the battle system. Actors and enemies stop taking turns. All of this using the fossil plugin.

2021-04-25 (2).png

Last edited:

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you really want to use Moghunter's MV plugin, you could maybe try pairing it up with Project FOSSIL which allows MV plugins to be used in MZ. Bear in mind though that Project FOSSIL is still in early development and might have bugs, but it'd be worth a try I'd think.

Alternately there's also VisuStella's Victory Aftermath plugin. That one has to be bought, but it's only 5 USD.

thenerdmansion

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!! Thank you for the fast response! I have project fossil and that is when my battlers froze for some reason so it would need some work. I have seen visustellas but it had very little graphic customization at least that’s what it looked like when I seen the video for it. No picture backgrounds .

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's aftermath works with FOSSIL, it's possible some of the various plugins people have made to tweak it further might work as well.

Mog_BattleResults seems to work once you have the /system and /picture images, but due to the recent situation I'm not sure if that's the only victory plugin he did - i couldn't find an 'aftermath' but I could just have missed it.
OWmh6rQ.png

Not super customizable but maybe swapping out images and text locations could get what you're after.

thenerdmansion

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Waaait a second. It wasn't working for me. There must have been an update to the fossil plugin since I last downloaded. I'll update it right away and check it out. Thank you!

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You’ll want to use a translation for the moon runes but you might also want to look at this one...

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Waaait a second. It wasn't working for me. There must have been an update to the fossil plugin since I last downloaded. I'll update it right away and check it out. Thank you!
Yeah it could be I ended up fixing something while working on a different plugin.

It's also possible that there's some conflict with something else in your list, I do my best to avoid causing issues with other plugins, but I also haven't really tested cross-plugin interactions beyond the obvious ones (and don't have any MZ plugins to test with). Post in the fossil thread if it works or if it doesn't and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias