sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I have a question about a battle event.
For example; I've 4 Enemies on the map. 2 of them are enemies and 2 of them are "objects" which they never attack but when they are destroyed it gives the player a buff.
How can I make those objects "neutral" in the battle scene? So it doesn't matter if they are destroyed or not. Is it possible to achieve a victory even when those 2 objects are alive? Maybe a script that makes those objects neutral in battle?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no need for a script

you can make them neutral by not giving them any skill that attacks (or give them a mix of skills that attack both sides randomly)

as for the battleend, just make one troop event run at the end of every turn checking the health of all enemies, and either kill them manually or generally abort battle if your objects are the only ones alive.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Andar, thanks for the reply. I couldn't do that with checking enemy health, I don't know how to check both enemy health lol. Instead, I did a simple condition branch to fix that issue. That works for me right now ^.^
RPGMV_uPG6L8Mv83.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know how to check both enemy health lol.
control variable to load the enemy HP into a variable and then check it with conditional branch.
the game data section of control variable is one of the most versatile and powrrful tools of the engine

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!
Choosing Beggars are the best source of entertainment.
DavidUchina wrote on caethyril's profile.
You chad, thanks a lot for your plugins. You helped me costumize the buttons in my game.
I created the first teaser for my game! I decided to make an animation of Cabaret Helen advertising the Pizza Time Theater, set to an actual radio commercial. But this is no ordinary advertisement...
"Somber melody and stunning visuals takes one through the bittersweet tale of False Rebirth" ~ Marmalade
https://rpgmaker.net/games/12069/reviews/7576/

Got a first review on my game, on RPG Maker dot net. :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zombiedans