MrPepeLover44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there,
I'm making a game that is composed of 3 chapters, each can be played in any order but I wanted to do a chapter selection on the title screen. I have something pictured, I want it to be like those new COD titles where there's a looping video, it says "Press any button to start", you press it and the 3 games appear so you can select them.
I know it's kinda possible because I've seen it before (in the Five Nights At F***boys parody game, there's 3 selectable games I think, just not any videos, still pretty cool though). Any suggestions on how I might be able to pull this off? Any advice good or bad is accepted. Thanks in advance people, loving the forum so far :cutesmile:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want it to be like those new COD titles where there's a looping video, it says "Press any button to start", you press it and the 3 games appear so you can select them.
From your description, I'm not sure why that needs to be a video as opposed to a text window. But, regardless, any number of title menu plugins should be able to sort you out.

I think the fanciest/most versatile is the Pre-Title Events from Himeworks. By having it event-driven, you can use the regular event commands to call a video if that's what you want.

MrPepeLover44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the fanciest/most versatile is the Pre-Title Events from Himeworks. By having it event-driven, you can use the regular event commands to call a video if that's what you want.
Yeah, that could work out. Man, if it was that simple I should have figured that out on my own lmao, thanks for the advice

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*
Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erulia