Video games you swear were real but can't find?

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the game, you are able to summon shadows to fight with you, there's also a monster called a 'Poo snake' but that's about all I can remember about the game
Shadows? Definitely sounds like one of the Blue Dragon games then.

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
there was a game i swore i played on nintedo 3ds, it was a rpg, and i loved it,but now 10 years later i can't find anything that resembles what the game was...

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you give more details? what could you do in the game? tell use all you can remember about the game

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there was a game i swore i played on nintedo 3ds, it was a rpg, and i loved it,but now 10 years later i can't find anything that resembles what the game was...
As said above, more details would be helpful.

And was it certainly on the 3DS, or the DS?

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you give more details? what could you do in the game? tell use all you can remember about the game
I remenber it being a semi-open-world, solo and action fighting game, there was a red fairy or something that flowed around the player, the main character had a red hair,and a large book that he knocked on people's heads to read them, and the main character was always double wielding swords, i don't remenber the plot of the game, but i remenber that there was a guy that tould you what flowers meant, and some purple armored guys that chased the mc around.

Former_Sky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In the game, you are able to summon shadows to fight with you, there's also a monster called a 'Poo snake' but that's about all I can remember about the game
Probably one of the Blue Dragon games. Either Blue Dragon Plus or Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow. Give them a look on youtube and see if you can figure out which one it was.

I remember I had a long lost game on MS-DOS that I couldn't find for the longest time. It was a two player game where each player controlled a gorilla and threw explosive bananas at each other to make the opponent explode. Then I found it, it was called....Gorillas. Well, at least I found it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demonblabla