RMMV Video (Webm for menu) and Improved mouse click movement.

wildertrainer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey pepz, I have a request for two plugins, firstly I am after a plugin that lets me import a webm video file into the background of the menu instead of the normal static image, I have had a good look but I don't think there is a working one for the latest version and I was wondering if someone knew of a plugin to improve the way the rpg maker mv mouse click movement worked, it feels really sharp when using it if you catch my drift, Many thanks.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chaucer mouse cursor might work or OpheliaEnigma.
both can be used for free, chaucer has pro version and Ophelia
require a license if you go commercial, so read their terms.

as for video background, I dont know any.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it feels really sharp when using it if you catch my drift
You may need to provide more of an explanation. What does it do that you don't like? What would you want it to do instead?

wildertrainer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may need to provide more of an explanation. What does it do that you don't like? What would you want it to do instead?
Hey Shaz, I will have to show you a picture of what I mean because its hard to explain.

So usually when I press the mouse button on the top right square the character will move like this. 424d6dd3d0c009dfb72519e06bd47112.png
which will mess with my player touch buttons when entering a scene and moving forward. What I was hoping for was a smoother transition in clicks.

something like this.
873643fd308db6b733b99afd32d56c9d.png
I have had a look at the diagonal movement but I think it might still hit the player touch touch events.

Is there any plugins to help with the auto movement?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuangou