Videogames you're bad at.

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm bad at 1v1 thinking games, like Hearthstone. Or Chess >.>

I think I'd be bad at Portal and other puzzle games, but I don't play them so that may be the reason that I'd be bad at them!

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not a big video game player but if I had to choose a certain type that I'm bad at then it would be sports games.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm awful at all of the Smash Bros. games and pretty bad at the newest Mario Kart. Which is strange because I was soooooo good at the previous Mario Kart games. 

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Videogames you're bad at.
Fighting games!!!!

I just sucked at these games. They require alot of practice to get good at and when u do get good at one then another one gets release somewhere.... what the hell!!!

Its not like any other genre where it comes natural that u feel dominant towards ur subject.... daaaamit, why I'm telling yall my secreeeets!!!! ;)

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Any multiplayer games :(

taistelusopuli

Your Friendly Neighborhood Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Wow, there are many games I'm bad at. Especially in comparison to some of my friends who are trophy hunters :D but in general I am bad at online FPS games. I've played Halo and Modern Warfare just to get the story on the easiest level so I never got really good..

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anything with a tactical battle system. Good thing I find them sorta boring, huh?

I'm pretty bad at card games and MMOs, too. 

Most multiplayer things actually. Aside from Super Smash, Mario Kart, Mario Party, ect. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiroi Akuma

Shut up and take my Monet    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm bad at multiplayer shooters (CS:S,CS:GO, Team Fortress 2, Lag of Duty etc.) just because of my internet of course, I don't have weaknesses! D: 

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Most Platformers games. I like them but they are the end of me if I try to do anything akin to speedrun or perfect run.

Pahhur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am for sure bad at any tactical game, like Fire Emblem. My only strategy tends to be level up my units until I can crush the enemy with an overwhelming force, otherwise I just fail repeatedly.

Goldstorm

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
2D fighters (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, etc...). It's also one of my favorite genre's to play and watch. Just gotta get good.

Sated

puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've never really tried playing MOBAs so I can't imagine I'd be any good at them, at least not initially. I am (or was, I've not played for a long time) pretty good at SC2 so I guess there are probably some transferable skills.

I'm absolutely awful at bullet-hell games to the point were I refuse to play them any more. I'm perfectly fine with most scrolling shooters, and my first game-making experience was with a program for the C64 that allowed you to build your own scrolling shooters, but bullet-hell games I can't stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brillenpinguin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This might sound really weak but...I'm really bad at platformers, even though I grew up playing mainly 3D platformers.
I never finished a Mario game before because of that and I feel really bad about that, because Mario is such a beloved series...

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm pretty bad at first person shooters.  I just never really liked them and much prefer games that I can think through and strategize at my own pace (think Civilization series or TRPG's or just plain turn based RPG's)

Ekanselttar

It's Finally Happening
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
FIFA and sports games in general. (No problem with PES though)

I always get crapped on by my friends on 2-player mode.

Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Racing games as well for me. Friends who watch me play often don't believe that I'm not "pretending". Also, my skill level jumps like crazy when I play online games. One day I play decent, other times horrible. People often have a hard time believing they are not playing with multiple people with the same nickname :)

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Platforming of any type, and FPS on console. I hate overshooting my aim and looking at the ground. Only to look at the sky when I try to fix it. Then I have to shoot an enemy??

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clique