bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Arisa-Chan : I actually only play Halo with some of my friends back home, and we're all so bad at it that we always play Rockets Only, Small Map. The running comment heard when we do that is "That stupid tree jumped out in front of me again!".

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Osu. No question. And every Zelda game ever. You know what, I'm just bad at puzzle games in general, LOL. I'm more of a platformer/reflex game person.

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm terrible at first person shooters, wouldn't mind but I'm fine with 3rd person ones. Honestly I play Call of Duty or someother FPS rubbish and I get like 2 kills and 5000000000000 deaths per round.

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@padr81 I, too, excel at overly excessive deaths per round. First person shooters just aren't my thing.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm bad at playing certain NES games like Ghost's and Goblins, i never got past the first level.

DestinyBattle

Final Fantasy Nut
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
First-person shooters. COD, Battlefield, Destiny, the lot. Shame as well, because they can be a lot of fun, when you're good at them.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Multiplayer in general, im too lazy to tryhard nowadays, my golden age of multiplayerbattles is over.

Ebontope

Plays video games too much to be productive.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am awful at city/state management games. Things like Tropico, SimCity and Civilization. They just make me want to play an RTS instead.

...Not that I'm any good at most RTS...

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never get anywhere in mmos; I don't have the patience to play long enough to get anywhere in most of them and I was raised to frugal to buy my way into the whole pay-to-win scheme that normally exists in such games as an alternative to playing hundreds of hours just to advance a little bit so I always end up screwing around in the starter areas just long enough to realize how much work it would be to ply a trade or quest for enough gold to buy a horse or whatever you need to start making progression at a semi-bearable pace and then I quit for weeks at a time, which isn't at all conducive to getting help from guilds who ideally want their members logged on daily so I can never stay in a guild long enough to get help advancing from other players either.

In all honesty outside of people who don't mind blowing a lot of money to advance I don't understand the appeal of such games for anyone, of course I've been told there are ways and maybe finding just the right way to play the player-driven economies and make a killing off of impatient rich people in game is an excitement unto itself for some players, it's just seems so tedious to me though that I never get off the ground in any of the few mmos I've ever attempted to play. Of course, I'm pretty horrible at social interactions in reality, so it makes sense that the one type of game I absolutely cannot figure out how to play right would be one built around them.

Johnny_Retro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First Person shooters, or any fast game in general. :D

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm bad at all of them (especially first-person shooters).

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Rhythm games in general, and city building (not get confused with 4X games). Sometimes bad at action games (but I do enjoy them). I play better in first person shooter than action games

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Glad to see this thread is still ongoing and it's becoming more interesting to read too.
Let's see here, I created it two years ago and this was my OP back then in 2015:
I'm personally horrible at racing games (most of them) because my brain tells my eyes to stop blinking while I play them, so they keep watering all the time, to not count the fact that l also crash way too many times and drift off the track because I drive way too fast.

Nowadays in 2017-2018 something changed regarding me and racing games, I became good at stuff like Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing, but I'm still not so good with realistic racing games (Need for Speed, Dirt, etc).
For some reason I seem to be able to play very well on tablet devices too (without practicing much).

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG game in Hardest mode......not just that.

Puzzle games that find some clues to solve puzzles. Except tetris.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clique