Flying in a sky near you
- Mar 19, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Viewed Battle System
What? Not a "Side-view" battle system? Oh it is a side-view. from left or right sides too. It's also a rear-view, and a front-view with sprites on top.
You can choose which direction the players will face! It's all the views in one. The script will adapt to the view you choose in the configuration.
Also has other features listed below.
- Choose between any of the 4 directional views
- Special sprite-changing conditions based on state
- Center the actor lines, instead of having pre-determined lines
- Reverse the field with the opposite direction on ambushes
- Built-in mouse support for selecting on-screen enemies and actors
- Visible flashing to determine selected enemy/actor
- Use sprites for monsters instead of battlers
- And more...
I have a license, it's in my signature.
You can other JVBS scripts by searching for the JVBS tag in posts. All JVBS scripts are compatible with the displayed actors in this script.
Last edited by a moderator: