Viking Tilesets

ChapterSerf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are there any Viking/Norse themed Tilesets and other resources? (ALA The Norse Faction from Age of Mythology)

Thanks in advance!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MV Resources is for sharing resources, not asking.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ChapterSerf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV Resources is for sharing resources, not asking.
[move]Resource Requests[/move]
My apologies.

To expand a bit, I'm not looking for someone to make something fresh. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen something like this floating around the forums.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Candacis' tiles for Ace - do you own ace? I think her terms might allow you to resize for mv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souldoood