RMVXA Viral Nexus Academy

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by JRPGM528, Mar 13, 2019.

1. JRPGM528

JRPGM528 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Synopsis:
    20XX, the Golden Age of Science and Technology.

Technology has evolved with the help of the scientist Dr. Igor Avian, with the creation of humanoid machines called "Androids". These machines feel, think, and look human. They were also the everyday helpers for your average citizen, whether it be chores, shopping, etc. All seemed to be well and peaceful in society...Until the military decided a new usage for the Androids.

They eventually deployed them into the war. And soon after the "Great War" began. The war seemed to be endless, until one day, a Android by the name of "Dartz" decided to go "Maverick", turning on the humans, and started a "Android Revolution".

With the double wars occuring, the world into disarray. Eventually, the Androids were soon dominating in the war, and the humans were unable to fight back. Humanity began to struggle....

Until a new technology emerged called "Gears". These machinery seemed to be one of the only things to counter the forces of the Mavericks.

But even with these weapons.....

The war between Humanity and Androids still rages on.

- Day-Based Gameplay(Y'know Day 1-Day 2)
    - 100 Day(or maybe more) Experience
    - Somewhat of a standard RPG Style Battle System
    - Characters from Different Series join in the fray!

1552003411594__01-140x112.png
    Protagonist:

One of the main protagonist of the game. The character that you majorly play as. The leader of Team ACE, he is more than a skilled Tactician, and a good leader. He is the most Heroic of the Group.

1552003548626__01__01-140x124.png
    Ruby Rose:
    One of the main protagonist of the game. A member of Team ACE. Ruby is the most Optimistic and Youngest on the team, having a childlike attitude towards alot of things. She also has a love for cookies. Her weapon of choice is her scythe Crescent Rose which can also turn into a Rifle. Her Gear allows her to move at Super Fast Speeds.

Jud__01-140x132.png
    Judai Wreighter:
    One of the main protagonist of the game. The brains of Team ACE. The most sarcastic and jokester of the team, Judai is more than a valuable asset to the team. He is the most level-headed of the bunch.

1552003634745__01-140x102.png
    Panty Anarchy:
    One of the main protagonist of the game. The literal incarnation of Lust, she sleeps with any man she comes across. The muscle of Team ACE, Panty is more or less the hot-head of the group jumping into danger without much of a plan. She also has a tendency to curse too much.

Screenshot (2)__01__01__01.png
    Screenshot (4)__01__01.png Screenshot (5)__01__01.png Screenshot (1)__01__01.png

Please tell me how you guys feel about this idea because there are a load of stuff that are still a work in progress. Would really appreciate the feedback!

I am still working on the demo!
    I might release it on Sunday or next Monday!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Ninjakillzu

Ninjakillzu Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm actually interested in trying this, because it gives off (and don't take this the wrong way, I really mean it as a compliment) a "so bad, it's good" vibe. It actually reminds me a lot of how my first RPG looked (If you want to see, just look at the my Imgur pics in this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...s-the-dialogue-in-your-old-first-rpgs.106000/), and seems like it will have charm, despite it's rough appearance. Everyone has to start somewhere! Other people might brush it off for not using fancy parallax or completely custom artwork, but not me.

As for the story, I think it has potential. I'm intrigued as to what the "Gears" technology is. It also looks like it will be a fun comedy, if that is the vibe you were going for. Naming the main protagonist "Protagonist" feels like a satire or parody of the RPG genre. When you mean "characters from different series join in the fray", does that mean cameos from popular IPs?

JRPGM528 likes this.
  3. JRPGM528

JRPGM528 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Maybe some anime characters.....
    But not too much!!
    This is my first game, so I'm sorry if I make a few mistakes here and there.

4. JRPGM528

JRPGM528 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Also, the Main Protagonist's canon name is "Protagonist", but you can change his name.

5. JRPGM528

JRPGM528 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    How popular are we talking here, because as far as characters I threw in I got characters from:
    RWBY
    No Game No Life
    Baka and Test
    Skullgirls
    Resident Evil
    And a Few More.......

I don't know is that too much IPs!!?

6. WhiteW

WhiteW The Murderous Clown Veteran

First Language:
    EN/PT
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is that... a GREEN haired Gohan? x'D amazing!

7. JRPGM528

JRPGM528 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thank you, I tend to refer to myself as the
    "Photoshop Master"!!

WhiteW likes this.