Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you press F8 to open the console and see if any errors are showing?

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Support Multitouch core ?, hm....

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I don't understand your meaning.
What is "Multitouch core"?

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I don't understand your meaning.
What is "Multitouch core"?

My idea is that you can develop plugins that can move and attack enemies at the same time
To support projects using off-road combat systems (ABS)

mrandir

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your great plugin!!

Your plug-in has been greatly assisted for my project.

And I have a suggestion for improving this plug-in.

As you've already know, button input specialized by timing, such as 'hold' or 'release' like that.
When I tested D-pad touch with this plug-in, I felt my characters' movements were dripping.
(Usually, D-pad control needs 'hold' operation, not 'click')
I think this is what happened because of the lack of sophisticated input control.

Therefore, I would like your plug-in to have parameters related to this.
I'm sure that if you improve this, it'll be a great mobile UI plug-in.

Warrior_Corporation

Razek Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your great plugin!!

Your plug-in has been greatly assisted for my project.

And I have a suggestion for improving this plug-in.

As you've already know, button input specialized by timing, such as 'hold' or 'release' like that.
When I tested D-pad touch with this plug-in, I felt my characters' movements were dripping.
(Usually, D-pad control needs 'hold' operation, not 'click')
I think this is what happened because of the lack of sophisticated input control.

Therefore, I would like your plug-in to have parameters related to this.
I'm sure that if you improve this, it'll be a great mobile UI plug-in.

Hello mrandir, guvner has adapted the code for my mobile game, so it should already have saved the code ready.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TenTranVN
The base RPG Maker MV code automatically uses the "cancel" function when there is a multi-touch. You can test this by touching the map with 2 fingers on a project with no plugins, and the menu will open.
If you are asking me to write a plugin that will change the base behavior of the touch input to allow multi-touch, then sorry, but I won't do that inside this plugin. This plugin is meant to focus on the the User Interface, not to change the way that input is handled. If some other plugin exists for multi-touch, it may be compatible with this plugin.

@mrandir
Thank you for the report!
I tested closely and replicated your issue. It seems like there is a delay between each player movement, I will try to fix that and let you know!

----------------
Edit:
----------------
@mrandir
The issue with the DPad is fixed now, can you download again and try it?

Last edited:

mrandir

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WOW!

I download it again and tested it, and I saw it worked fine.

Character movements are softened.
So I can use D-pad with your updated plug-in :D

It's nice to see that bug disappear.

Thanks for your great work!

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU!!! is this multi touch? can you hold 2 buttons together and they will both work? asking for platformer games like a mario game where you have to jump while pressing left to reach the other side of a cliff.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TenTranVN
The base RPG Maker MV code automatically uses the "cancel" function when there is a multi-touch. You can test this by touching the map with 2 fingers on a project with no plugins, and the menu will open.
If you are asking me to write a plugin that will change the base behavior of the touch input to allow multi-touch, then sorry, but I won't do that inside this plugin. This plugin is meant to focus on the the User Interface, not to change the way that input is handled. If some other plugin exists for multi-touch, it may be compatible with this plugin.

@mrandir
Thank you for the report!
I tested closely and replicated your issue. It seems like there is a delay between each player movement, I will try to fix that and let you know!

----------------
Edit:
----------------
@mrandir
The issue with the DPad is fixed now, can you download again and try it?
i feel disappointed

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Master100000
Same answer I just gave to TenTranVN - MV does not support multi-touch by default. The base RPG Maker MV code automatically uses the "cancel" function when there is a multi-touch. You can test this by touching the map with 2 fingers on a project with no plugins, and the menu will open.
This plugin is meant for the User Interface, I would consider a core change to how touch input is gathered not to be in the scope of this plugin.

If you find a multitouch plugin that is not compatible, you can post it here along with a detailed description of the issues you're facing and I'll try my best to make it compatible.

As always, there is the JS Plugin Request forum or commission one in the Classifieds Requests.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nooooooooo . It's been a couple years since MV came out and still nobody has been able to do this :(.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cách sử dụng mã tùy chỉnh

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TenTranVN Please remember to use English on this site. You can use Google translator or something similar if necessary.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TenTranVN Please remember to use English on this site. You can use Google translator or something similar if necessary.
sorry, how to use " Custom Code "

how to mix with Button Comment Event plugin, huhu I really do not know

Last edited:

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.) Custom Code:
In the parameters, you can write any Javascript code you want, and it will be executed when the button is pressed. For example, you can write this in the custom code parameter:
Code:
alert('Hello, World!')
Now every time the button is pushed, that code will run.

2.) Button Common Events
If you use a button common event plugin like Tsukihime's or Yanfly's, you can combine the effect with this plugin.
Let's say you define a common event that runs when "pagedown" is pressed using one of those plugins. In this plugin, just create a button with the input trigger of "pagedown", and it will run the common event.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.) Custom Code:
In the parameters, you can write any Javascript code you want, and it will be executed when the button is pressed. For example, you can write this in the custom code parameter:
Code:
alert('Hello, World!')
Now every time the button is pushed, that code will run.

2.) Button Common Events
If you use a button common event plugin like Tsukihime's or Yanfly's, you can combine the effect with this plugin.
Let's say you define a common event that runs when "pagedown" is pressed using one of those plugins. In this plugin, just create a button with the input trigger of "pagedown", and it will run the common event.
Ok, thank you

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update!

Added a new version where buttons can now vibrate the player's phone. Have fun with it! (but not too much fun, be nice to your players and don't vibrate their phone too much). See plugin help file for full details.

**Disclaimer, it may not work on all devices or deployments. I tested using a Samsung Galaxy S6 on an HTML deployment.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It worked perfectly with RM MV 1.6.1+ in a mobile game. Even using these plugins:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/f7CeKVa.png[/IMG]

Also, if you use the Yanfly picture common events, you can block the use of the touch / mouse on the screen, making the character's movement and its interactions function only by the buttons. Because when I used only its plugin alone, the buttons worked, but if by chance I accidentally touched the screen, the character kept walking and interacting.
But if you only use yanfly's, you do not have access to, for example, a button with the go back function when you open the menu. You would still have to use both fingers on the screen to exit the menu. However, using your plugin I can choose the scene in which the buttons appear! : D
Many thanks Aloe Gunver !!!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim
I actually received a suggestion to block the "normal" touch controls while this plugin is active. I plan to implement it, and it would be configurable in the parameters for which scenes you want to block the input.

I'm working on a few other things first, but I'll update the thread when I add it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogs_r_cool