Jenova

Because you are...a puppet!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually had the images hosted on my personal website and I moved hosts and had to make the tough decision of getting rid of Cheverato. With this being said, I did not have a physical copy, so I just uploaded what I remember doing.

As for now, this isn't a real #1 priority for me, so its ok if you are busy or take your time looking into it. :)

I didnt even realize this had updated beyond what I had initially reported. Lol, i got no alerts about it either. Oh well. Updated. :)

Kest

The Ecstasy of Gold
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How do you get this to read the keyboard? I made a button that clicking it opened the item scene directly, but when I tried adding an 'I' keypress nothing happened?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How to display different buttons in different map ID?

Not possible automatically, but you can use plugin commands to hide or show the button on each different map. It could be a Feature Request. Probably it could be implemented with a new plugin parameter inside each button configuration to hold a list of Map IDs. For backwards compatibility, it would have to be Map IDs to hide the button (not show).

how to disable touch mode and on D-pad mode when Window_EventItem (Select item)

Not possible currently actually, it could be a Feature Request.

How do you get this to read the keyboard? I made a button that clicking it opened the item scene directly, but when I tried adding an 'I' keypress nothing happened?

This plugin doesn't read from the keyboard, it create virtual buttons that are used with touch or mouse. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question? It would help if you shared the configuration you've done.

Kest

The Ecstasy of Gold
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This plugin doesn't read from the keyboard, it create virtual buttons that are used with touch or mouse. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question? It would help if you shared the configuration you've done.
I may have misunderstood what "input code" meant, i tried making a visual button that you could both click and keypress:

item.PNG

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see, you have the custom code which opens the item scene when the button is pressed.

It would also simulate the keyboard key "i" as pressed. However, by itself, that doesn't do anything unless some event or plugin is listening for the keyboard key "i". Do you have something that responds to the key "i"?

Kest

The Ecstasy of Gold
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
no, i thought "input code" was the other way around, that pressing "i" would activate the button in addition to clicking it.

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
I got this error this.containsPoint is not a function

Screenshot_1.png

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When does it happen?
  • When the game first loads?
  • When a map loads?
  • When the Dpad is pressed?
Does it happen on a project with no other plugins?

What's the configuration for the Dpad?

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
When does it happen?
  • When the game first loads?
  • When a map loads?
  • When the Dpad is pressed?
Does it happen on a project with no other plugins?

What's the configuration for the Dpad?

its happens in title screen, when i press any button.
Dpad i just add the button picture

Kest

The Ecstasy of Gold
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
How would I "push" a common event like a scene? For example I have a button with the custom code "SceneManager.push(Scene_Item)" and this will let you open the item screen even in the middle of a message.

I tried making a button for a common event, but it waits for the current message to end before playing - how do I get it to interrupt the current message?

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The common event feature added in the most recent version uses the "reserveCommonEvent" function which basically puts the common event into a queue, so it gets executed whenever the event interpreter is free.

I'm not sure how to forcibly stop an event to run another one, I think you'd have to somehow insert the common event commands into the currently running interpreter. The good news is that's more of a general MV Javascript question, you may be able to get an answer posting on the Javascript Support boards.

jjleroy

I love bananas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's an amazing plugin and sounds exactly like what I'm searching for. Thank you so much for your work.

Last edited:

Jufry_A

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Meet random encounter while DPad is Pressed will make button pressed forever and cant to be stopped.
is this a bug?

Solved:
I added
Code:
ALOE.clearDpadInput();
to Scene_Battle start function

Last edited:

NaJOJO

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Jiang
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excuse me.I don't know how to deal with it.

upload_2019-7-26_14-3-0.png
upload_2019-7-26_14-3-14.png

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@NaJOJO I highly recommend getting (and showing us) the stack trace from the Console (like in this post). It will help people track down the bug in the plugin, if there really is one, or will narrow down where you may have made an error if there is no bug. You may need to be in Playtest Mode and you may need to press F8 to access that window with the Console.

NaJOJO

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Jiang
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK.I've already done it.

upload_2019-7-26_14-17-26.png

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Excuse me.I don't know how to deal with it.

View attachment 120047
View attachment 120048
Hi!
Here I'm seeing two things:

1 - The input code is empty. I'm not sure if it can be empty, even of you put a custom code.

2 - I see that you use a japanese version, so maybe I'm wrong about that. But in the custom code parameter you put
"SceneManager.pushu"
I think the correct is "push".

NaJOJO

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Jiang
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
Here I'm seeing two things:

1 - The input code is empty. I'm not sure if it can be empty, even of you put a custom code.

2 - I see that you use a japanese version, so maybe I'm wrong about that. But in the custom code parameter you put
"SceneManager.pushu"
I think the correct is "push".

Thank you.I've dealt with these things you said.But the problem has not been solved yet.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you.I've dealt with these things you said.But the problem has not been solved yet.
Sorry to hear that!
I don't think this is a plugin conflict.
What is the version of Rpg Maker Mv that you are using? Here I'm using the latest 1.6.2, without any plugins, I don't have any problems.
Did you change anything in the core codes of Rm Mv?

Also can you show all your custom code for me to take a look?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

My brother keeps saying," Women in his story act crazy because women are crazy." That's one way to make sure that the only woman in his life will be the retirement caregiver nurse that has to change his bedpan.
I have uploaded my Pastel Life tileset to MV resources on the forum.
The set is made to be Easy to Edit and absolutely Child Friendly.

The set is far from finished, so there will be updated coming up...
Here is a little preview, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demure_Hero