nintendowii111

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’d like a plugin that would give the same functionality of the mouse on the computer but on mobile and controlled with touch. For example, dragging your finger across the screen would be the same as moving a mouse across the screen. I’m using a circle pad as an option to move so maybe program a dead zone where the virtual mouse won’t move in certain area of screen/. I’d love for dual touch support with this functionality but I’ve heard it’s very difficult or impossible with rpg maker MV. Thanks for reading!

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you talking about something like this? I'm using touch support on this Gif.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I’d like a plugin that would give the same functionality of the mouse on the computer but on mobile and controlled with touch. For example, dragging your finger across the screen would be the same as moving a mouse across the screen. I’m using a circle pad as an option to move so maybe program a dead zone where the virtual mouse won’t move in certain area of screen/. I’d love for dual touch support with this functionality but I’ve heard it’s very difficult or impossible with rpg maker MV. Thanks for reading!
Perhaps the combo of BBS_MultiTouch & ALOE_VirtualButtons could be helpful for you?
...that combo has worked great for a few of my touch input needs ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reversinator