Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all!
Me and colleague of mine are in the process of writing our master's thesis about inventory systems in virtual reality. As a part of the thesis we are conducting a study to collect valuable data. However, because of corona it is difficult finding participants to participate in the study. I know it is not really RPG Maker related but if you have SteamVR and compatible hardware as well as around 45min of time. Then we would appreciate if you would participate in the study.
The study is set up so you can do it independently without any input from us. You will be doing 4 different tests for 4 different inventory systems. The point of the experiment is to compare how these different inventory systems fare on a variety or areas compared to each other. All relevant data from the study will automatically be anonymized sent to our database.

You can download the experiment from itch.io here: https://magnusrubin.itch.io/game-inventory-systems-in-vr If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat about inventories in virtual reality feel free to post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly