Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all!
Me and colleague of mine are in the process of writing our master's thesis about inventory systems in virtual reality. As a part of the thesis we are conducting a study to collect valuable data. However, because of corona it is difficult finding participants to participate in the study. I know it is not really RPG Maker related but if you have SteamVR and compatible hardware as well as around 45min of time. Then we would appreciate if you would participate in the study.
The study is set up so you can do it independently without any input from us. You will be doing 4 different tests for 4 different inventory systems. The point of the experiment is to compare how these different inventory systems fare on a variety or areas compared to each other. All relevant data from the study will automatically be anonymized sent to our database.

You can download the experiment from itch.io here: https://magnusrubin.itch.io/game-inventory-systems-in-vr If you have any questions, comments, or just want to chat about inventories in virtual reality feel free to post.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well. Looks like I need to redo the entire battle system in order to have the things I want in it. Also I'd like to say that console.log() is the greatest function in Javascript XD.
I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdfd