Tatsumaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this plugin is so broke and old that i just dont care, tray SDR Character Creator + Dynamic Actors is 10 times beater :)

ChampX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have looked at SRD's Character Creator and I do think its a good plugin but Rexal's Visual Equipment fits my needs better for the game I am developing and has less fluff that I do not need. SRD's Character Creator I guess covers a more general audience so if it works for you by all means use it. I got Rexal's Visual Equipment plugin working in mine (RMMV 1.4) so it works for me and does what I need to do :)

Dragon Brother

Survive, Adapt, Infest.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello there, does this effect battlers to?

Tatsumaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, but be where this is not supported now. And i fund a lot off problems. Ther are alternatives just saying.

Dragon Brother

Survive, Adapt, Infest.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very well, Thanks for Your input.

burntable

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
It seems, that this Plugin doesn't get any support anymore. But maybe someone can help me out.

I try to use two interfering layers/equipment slots: "Hair" and "Helmets". There is "VE Hide" but it doesn't work the way I need it to work.

VE Hide: layer

When set to equipment, it'll hide the actor's default parts on the layer
specified. Think of it as One Sprite Per Layer lite version.
It only removes the default parts on the layer (Actor Tag) but it should also hide any other parts on that layer. So that the helmet hides the hair.

Does anybody know what code I need to change, in order to make this work?

Thank you!

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What are the alternative to get layer near sideview battle character? I'll like to get little monsters (but in static or just floating sprite) near them

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So the plugin is not working with Yep_Itemcore nor moghunter scene menu...
Too bad...

Tatsumaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm using Dynamic Actors its great if you need help whit anything send me a msg.

PS: you can see what im doing im my skill clips

ashyramoonwolf

Chibo's Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks I'll give it a try ^^.. This is a good things if it work nice, as i noticed a new trouble... Anyway i wanted to change some plugin so this is perfect. Thanks^^

RazuEyes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help I used this and my tilesets are removed from the test game, but its still viewed on the editor!

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i know this is old but its simple for what i want done. do i place all the generator parts into Character/Face/Battler folders? how do i do this

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Does anyone know how to disable the character and face functions on the map, I just want to use the features in combat

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@?????
What do you mean?
This plugin works for me, and I'm using MV v1.6.2. It works with Equip core and Item core. You just gotta make weapons/armors that change your appearance "Non Indepent Items".
So what things need to be updated/changed? Cuz unless you want it to work with Indepent Items(That's a compability patch), theres really no need to edit/alter this plugin outside of that.

Zion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question, hoping someone can help me.
If you have equipment which isn't shown at the face graphics (for example, shoes), how can you tell the plugin it shouldn't look for this graphic in the face folder? I always get an error message cause it doesn't find the shoes graphics in the face folder.
I had a look at the demo, there is a shield which isn't shown at the face, but I can't find out how it's done.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@?????
What do you mean?
This plugin works for me, and I'm using MV v1.6.2. It works with Equip core and Item core. You just gotta make weapons/armors that change your appearance "Non Indepent Items".
So what things need to be updated/changed? Cuz unless you want it to work with Indepent Items(That's a compability patch), theres really no need to edit/alter this plugin outside of that.
Well it's still broken. It doesn't show damage to actors and still there are some errors with Yanfly stuff like turn order.

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well it's still broken. It doesn't show damage to actors and still there are some errors with Yanfly stuff like turn order.
Correction it doesn't show the damage number. It does show the hp getting lower and lower.
On Turn Order Window, you can use an icon for the Actor to represent them as they use the turn window.

DavePerry

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
only thing I cant figure out is how to use resize commands to work with this.. if I enlarge my actor, the armor equips are even bigger.. and if I shrink my actors the armor equips are extra smaller.. so strange. I look through the code but im not sure how to go about making this work right with resizing my characters. Anyone have any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...
Oh, Google is now warning users against installing extensions on Edge Chromium

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223