Destra47

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how to disable the character and face functions on the map, I just want to use the features in combat
I know this post is 2 years old, but I commented out those sections because it was super buggy on the field and it works fine. So just comment out:
Rexal.ImageManager.loadCharacterPart (in ImageManager)
Rexal.ImageManager.loadFacePart (in Image Manager)
Sprite_Character
Sprite_Part
Window_Base
Sprite_WindowPart
However for whatever reason now the face doesn't load initially. After opening/closing the menu one time it's fine. But that first time there's no face.

I've tried preloading the face image, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

EDIT: Disregard, I just fixed the image loading. I added a filler variable in Visual Equipment's "Various Functions" section that's just:
var nameItWhatever = ImageManager.loadBitmap('img/faces/','x' , 0, false);
With x being the face file for your character.

Last edited:

VirgilArts

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is it possible to disable to face image ??

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fayt_RPG