Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am using Yami's Order Battlers script which can be found in this post.

The problem occurs when I use the Escape option. I should mention (probably) that my Escape mechanic is a skill which calls up a common event which aborts the battle. Everything works as intended, in that the battle ends, and the enemy moves a couple of tiles away from the party. However, the icons for the Order Battlers do not clear properly, so that an icon (that of whichever character used the skill) follows the party around on the map. It just looks like this:
upload_2019-6-7_9-34-4.png

Any suggests about how to solve this?
Thanks.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's most probably a disposal error.
It would require some testing in the project in question to know for sure.
Unless someone tested this and it is happening in a project with only the mentioned script in it, in which case it should be fairly easy to fix. But it still requires a project to be setup with the graphics and all, which takes time. I can only take a look at it if you prepare a demo for me.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sixth I'll try and get one to you tonight, but if not it will be tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your offer.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It was indeed a disposal error.
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight