Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the VisuStella demo project, and turning on front view still shows HP gauges, so either you have a plugin conflict going on, or perhaps the order of the VisuStella plugins matters, much like the YEP library had a specific order you followed to ensure no weirdness.

So, you could try moving the Battle Core right beneath the Core Engine and see if that works. Otherwise, my only other guess right now would be that Mog's Actor Hud might be causing an issue. If you turn that off, do the gauges show in front view?

Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the VisuStella demo project, and turning on front view still shows HP gauges, so either you have a plugin conflict going on, or perhaps the order of the VisuStella plugins matters, much like the YEP library had a specific order you followed to ensure no weirdness.

So, you could try moving the Battle Core right beneath the Core Engine and see if that works. Otherwise, my only other guess right now would be that Mog's Actor Hud might be causing an issue. If you turn that off, do the gauges show in front view?
i disabled the actor hud and moved the plugin bellow the core plugin and nothing changed
image_2022-08-17_230640278.png
those are the hp gauge settings

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are those the default settings, or have you changed them?

Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are those the default settings, or have you changed them?
I think i changed the position of the hp gauge but not by much im also not sure how i would se The settings back to default

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you didn't move it much, I can't see it causing this big an issue. I'm not really sure what else to say, and I'm not at my laptop so I can't poke around with the plugin settings on my end. Hopefully someone can roll through with an idea of what's going on.

As for going back to default settings, if you still have the VisuStella Sample Project, you can just crack that open and copy the position settings from the Battle Core in there.

Balendra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you didn't move it much, I can't see it causing this big an issue. I'm not really sure what else to say, and I'm not at my laptop so I can't poke around with the plugin settings on my end. Hopefully someone can roll through with an idea of what's going on.

As for going back to default settings, if you still have the VisuStella Sample Project, you can just crack that open and copy the position settings from the Battle Core in there.
Well i tried that it keeps saying cant read actors.json even though i replaced the file with a brand new actors.json file i also did get it to work when using a front view battle system before but now its not working for some reason thats why the position was moved

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New sprites & animations for Mint and Beri are coming along!
Guh-Colorbound.gif
ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveleaf